Sunday, March 11, 2012

Super Fan @MrsHart06 Rocks her TVMWW T-Shirt

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUTS!

Like Meg's shirt?

Hand drawn by a world renowned blogger/grilled cheese maker. Only 15 smackaroos! (Willing to barter too. Also willing to haggle!)

Check out the rest of the TVMWW t-shirts here, including this jawn I just made for my friend @ThriftyRitts. She said she "might" wear it to the gym ... or at home!

The books are on fire! ... 'Cause they're boring!

I will seriously make you whatever shirt you want.

Now that the Knicks are relevant again, I just made my wife this bad boy:

Extra wrinkles!
Looks so friendly!
Son of an art teacher!

NBA logo stitched in (not stitched).

Soon (read: maybe soon?), I hope to have a whole t-shirt page on this site so you can buy stuff / order whatever TVMWW t-shirt or throwback jersey you want. Like this Real Madrid Mesut Özil jersey that I made in a parking lot before a game:

Now that's what I called wrinkled, volume 14!

If you want a shirt, or to unsubscribe from TV My Wife Watches in perpetuity, just send me an email at TVMyWifeWatches@gmail.com or just talk to me when you see me sleeping in the gutter!

Clyde Drex knows how to pound it!

Bachelor finale tomorrow night!

Bing bong!

No comments:

Post a Comment