Tuesday, February 1, 2011

DWTS: See Ya Derek Hough!

What is this move? The double-thumbs-up eyebrow-raise lip-waggle?

Well, your boy Derek Hough is leaving Dancing With the Stizzles, taking a year off to pursue a film career. Derek claims that he'll be filming a movie called Cobu 3D where he'll play a street dancer who uses his hips to dance right in people's faces.

Derek and I have had a rollercoaster of a ride together. At first, I proclaimed him the world's most annoying person. Then, he blew my mind with his incredible dance moves and remarkable restraint to not choke out Jennifer Grey. Personally, I don't believe that he's actually going to be filming a movie. I'm thinking he's going to be taking advantage of his God given abilities to become the greatest waiter in T.G.I.Friday's history.

Here's a link to all of my DWTS posts from this past seez. Also, below is another picture of Derek making a face that makes me want to put my fist right through my computer monitor.

All in all though, I kinda like him!

Derek and Cher.

No comments:

Post a Comment