Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Don't Think You Realize How Excited I Am For NBA All Star Weekend

Who are five people who have never been in my living room, Alex?

This actually happened last night!!

And Justin Beebs won the MVP in the NBA All-Star Celebrity game. And he was on a team with Jalen Rose!!! ... Still to come this weekend:

Saturday night - Skills Competish, Three-Point Contest (no white people this year?!?!) and the Dunk Contest with Blake mothereffing Griffin! ... Please God, if you're out there, PLEASE have Dikembe Mutombo in attendance on the sidelines ... PLEASE?!?!

Sunday evening - Magenta Carpet Show (Kardashtastic!) and the All-Star Game itself (who cares?!)!

I've taken back the remote this weekend, yo! ... Full recap coming Monday (provided my head / boner doesn't explode) .... just drank 24 ounces of coffee, bing bong bing bong bing bong bing!

Mooties!

Hoya-palooza!

No comments:

Post a Comment